Saturday 25 December 2021

Christmas Behind Bars






I've never been seriously threatened. Even when an image of me was mocked up, I thought it was more drama than threat, but I posted it to be on the safe side. Intimidation is a lot more entertaining for that network, that's something I can write about more fluently, but like it or not, targeted individuals is still a victim support group topic.

Dying can be a blessing compared to the alternatives on offer. I've been mindful to explain it from their perspective, as best I  can. I'll probably have to give it another attempt. I think about it quite a bit.

The inner core (bloodlines) contrast markedly with the creatives on the outside, who I guess have a loathing for what goes on, but are somewhat trapped too. Most people are familiar with claims of growing up with dysfunctional families.

This won't be very popular, but Ghislaine deserves an ounce of pathos. Read about her upbringing, listen to her tutor describe the weirdness..... Her father was so brilliant and dripping in psychopathy, that SIS hired him.

There's no better job reference in that line of work, since the 16 century. 

That's just a fact.

Also, just because Ghislaine and her father are Zionists, it's essential to understand they are not Jews... not real ones. The Zadokites, are the metastasising tumour on the observant, attending the Synagogue; and like observant Muslims and Christians, trying to do good for their fellow humans.

In any case, I eventually published the Mossad connection in 2016. I'm fairly certain that's just a front for our lot. Layer after layer of deception is their M.O.

It was obvious... but sad to say, most people are so terrified of being labelled an anti-semitic loon, they'd rather eat their own stools than  voice what is not only self evident, but in plain sight.

I started to write this post because the first image at the top of this post made me laugh out loud on my own when a mate sent it. I felt like writing and had a quick look through the archives and remembered that last photo is Ghislaine with JonBenĂ©t Ramsey. I can't prove it, but it's so resonant of the kind of thing they like to do. For them it's funny but for most people its so far removed from reality that the general topic is called sex trafficking so the normies don't have a nervous breakdown or entertain thoughts of topping themselves, should they learn what is really going on

Same deal with Madeleine McCann and Clement Freud.

The news media are not your friends. Not over vaccines or this.

The choice to know will certainly be yours.