Monday 26 December 2011

Anna Nicole, Britney, JonBenét & Monarch Mind Control




Could it be that what we have witnessed in our top pop stars is the result of trauma-based mind-control? Have the Monarch mind-controlled slaves gone wild? Anna Nicole mysteriously dies, Britney shaves herself bald, Astronaut Lisa Nowak sets off on a mission of doom in diapers and Jonbenet Ramsey's own father collectively contaminates all the evidence through the same group of people most likely to be held for questioning.

Freeman doesn't do so much of this type of sleuthing any more but there's no questioning his enormously valuable contribution to pulling the most incongruous of threads together and magically revealing them as having exactly the same qualities. I was listening to Jay Weidner opine on the JonBenet Ramsey case recently and I think I posted that recording so dig around if the topic intrigues you. Again, for me I only know about these cases because of the people who investigated them, not the actual case itself. Stories of this nature on Television news make me nauseous.

While acquainting myself with the Ramsey case I took a look at an American bulletin board discussion group on the case and I was astonished that not one of the obsessives there had checked out the most compelling people commenting on the case (such as Freeman and Weidner) because the facts are not presented in the mainstream media.

2020-UPDATE: Is that Ghislaine Maxwell to the right of Jon Benet Ramsey?