Saturday 23 July 2022

Swedish Resort


I met Lena in a holiday resort through her girlfriend; a colleague of mine.

Lena and I spent fun times together in her butch as fuck truck, while she played her Swedish Lesbian disco mix tape back to back... You know how it is. 

At first I didn't like it, but after the fifth or 6th time...I was hooked.

Bangers, I think the queer crowd call anthems these days.

From Paris to Berlin [and every disco you've been in] by Infernal is still one of my faves... 

Anyway as luck would have it... seemingly out of nowhere, Lena had to leave Town for a bit, I went from flip flop economics (mostly barefoot) for as long as I could remember to banging tunes and a relaxed elbow hanging out a truck window, smoking a fag... 

wheels to cruise in; and once or twice giving Lena's chick a lift home... as it were.