Friday 15 July 2022

The World Economic Forum & Trekkies







Sometimes I feel I've not been doing my job diligently... enough 

I should have written about the WEF a couple of years ago when more industrious and alert researchers than I were putting two and two together on the World Economic Forum and their 6uild 6ack 6etter satrapies(sic).

In a way it was worthy of a wry smile, as quite early in the game, Klaus Schwab released an image (top of the post) of his Lordship in star-trek clobber and it did rile (broadly speaking) conspiracy realists. 

Fuckin' legend...

Before I cracked a smile, I was irritated, but there's plenty of that division about for everyone irrespective of our views on reality right?

Many of us learned from the researchers who do the lions-share that Klaus has a lot of ..say... influence as it were... in international cabinets.



How does he do it? Your guess is as good as mine.

I didn't join in with any online-bullying of Schwabski just because he's in a mid ranking NWO spokesperson.

Instead I had the serendipity to listen to him speaking flawless French. He's no Liz Truss, a political bumpkin ...flicked[Herr Flick into power] so the club can have a good laugh at how gullible we, the uninitiated and profane are.

Herr Klaus is a very polished operator.

I have no idea why world leaders inserted into international cabinets all genuflect for him. [If Trudeau suck% klaus-kocc.. you can take that to the bank]

If anyone has a credible explanation for this ostensibly global constitutional-crisis, can you do one in the comments please and thank you.

Don't forget to watch the two videos above. It's a lot of work scraping and posting them as everything else I touch is memory holed. I've known for years they use me to work out what's hot, and what's not.