Wednesday 15 August 2012

Conversations With John Judge - Part One




Hindsight is a wonderful thing but it does allow me to assess the quality of a man's thinking. Last night I listened to a mid eighties John Judge talk on Iran Contra and time after time after time he was not only way ahead of the pack but bang on the money. 

John Judge's mother worked in the Pentagon for DoD at a very senior level and has a great understanding of how the owners run the United States. I only disagreed with him on two points. My information tells me the 47000 deaths in the Vietnam war was adjusted to fit the projections his mother made. I also think he's inexplicably erroneous on whatever hit the Pentagon on 9/11. It was not a human guided plane. 

Other than that he's a very clever and shrewd observer of how things work.

Like me John thinks political parties have wrecked the democratic process.