Friday 11 November 2011

John Lash - The Nag Hammadi Codices & The Sumerian Cuneiform Tablets





Nobody took the implications of the Sumerian Cuneiform tablets more seriously than I, but as time went on I started to question why would I take the word of the Anunnaki seriously? Particularly with their longer-term perspective of time it would make perfect sense to throw a few tablets of disinformation into the mix. 

John Lash also came to this conclusion (though long before I started to think about these things) as he outlines in this splendid interview. I'm more or less finished with the Anunnaki mythology for now, and increasingly focused on the Nag Hammadi codices, though obviously it's interesting, as all disinformation is, to analyse and look for motives and behavioural clues. If there's one talk about the Anunnaki that I urge everyone to listen to it's this one.

John also reminds us that most of the cuneiform tablets are transactions like the one above for sheep and goat tallies. They were the Goldman Sachs of their day. Which is one of those coincidences that makes a lot of sense if we think it through?