Thursday 19 September 2024

Disclosure - White Noise ft. AlunaGeorge















The noise to signal ratio is now unmistakable. I've never discussed or even been asked why I believe the Q psychological operation was and is the best and only solution on the table. Now the clamour is unmistakable and it's rising fast. President Trump has chimed in and dropped multiple hints that it's happening or 'habbening' as is used in Anon slang.


There's been false starts over the years. Incorrect readings of the drops. Premature interpretations of external events and repeated dashed hopes, but there's no mistaking it this time. I think this October is going to be the month when normies will be forcibly awoken and nothing will ever be the same again. Then as per Q drop 3387 I anticipate approximately 12 months of revelations/resolutions and solutions I guess. Then some kind of cosmic conclusion... maybe.


I don't hold hatred in my heart if I can. The quicker I can forget any intentional harm directed at me the better I am, especially if I can excise any perps from my life. So I say this to the witches, the child rapists, the covens, the ritual child abusers, the satanists, the adrenochrome chasers, the masons, baphomet worshippers, blood drinkers, servants of moloch and the Luciferians who used to run the show that is now evaporating in the golden dawn of each rising sun.


You are Fucked - That's not directed with any malice. I've got my own shit to sort out now it's at long last habbening. 


You have far more serious  and grave matters to attend to.


Nothing can stop what's coming.