Monday 18 December 2023

PAWSA - Dog Days (I aM gETTING sO hOT)














I've cued up the 2012 Bioethics Commission  Committee to the Citizens Testimony that the NHS and GP Practice system refuse to look at and modify their care of duty work-practices to ensure the correct treatment is implemented. 


I've been sitting on it for 11 years with the occasional reference as the time wasn't right.


Well, now is the right time (for me), but the wrong time for those who lost their lives or their minds. I tried to help in every way I could till I was included in the programs. As you can imagine, after nearly 12 years the technology is way beyond most people's ability to even guess.


For once in my life, I'm cutting edge. 


It's too late for my friend Zillah. They even convinced her, I was part of the persecution.