Sunday 22 October 2023

Sci- Fi World












Omnisense called me from the States when I was living in Jomtien, yeah Just Jomtien. Here's the thing** When I was spreading the knowledge about Targeted Individuals, MKULTRA, Gang stalking, Street Theatre and so forth and reaching 6M Twitter people each month and 6M hits on the blog, I got a lot of damaged people getting in touch. Some of them are authentic and so they're damaged. Some of them are deep deciphered assets and/or part of the network, and so they're damaged too but in subtly different and yet still callous


'in a heartless way
heart breaking'


The most I could do is listen, respond as best I could, and suspend judgement by holding two contradictory thoughts at the same time.


Omnisense didn't talk about just those subjects above, he gave me information more important than the occupants as it were, of the latest UFO craze on X


Tell me what you Think

Tell me what you read

Tell me what you feel

Tell me