Wednesday 29 March 2023

Veiled Death Threat


Yesterday I had a comment on my 2012 Olympics post by a person who referenced a British Blogger who mysteriously took his life after absolutely smashing the super creepy NHS/Covid symbolism before the opening ceremony of 2012. 



You remember 2012 right? What has the Olympics got to do with sick people, nurses, giant puppets babies with split heads and so forth? The commenter Tom, made a friendly comment but dropped an obvious mistake into it, referencing the FBI taking down the British blogger's website before he was suicided at the age of 26.



I don't think MI5 wet works is outsourced to the FBI but if I was on holiday in Tel Aviv, I'm pretty sure they'd get their far-right mates to do the dirty work for them. They're all on the same team.

I thought let's just do a bit of digging to see if the commenter really is legit, so I dived into the comment tools and discovered the account was opened 10 years ago, wrote one comment and then nothing till 10 years later dropping an ominous comment on my 2012 Olympic symbolism post about dead bloggers that I wrote in 2013: and now 10 years later was deleted overnight.



It's not the first time I've thrown a dart in the bullseye and had a post deleted, but I just want to say if you blow 6 million pounds on an opening ceremony with very obvious symbolism, WTF is your problem with me writing about it? 

If you're going to get your Obelisk out, don't moan at me for glancing at it.

Here's the post from the Wayback Machine. No doubt this post or the 17 years of blogging can be vapourware, but full marks for effort here.