Wednesday 3 June 2020

VIRUS-SCARE™






I'm unsure if I'm publishing information that has any impact on people who don't question the VIRUS. I have very healthy support for my views on this synthetic and manufactured crisis in social media and real life, but it's not these people I'm trying to inform and persuade.

It's the people who have bought into the drill, and are now living in fear with masks and distancing, are eager to be vaccinated and welcome contact tracing, that I wish to persuade.

I do get the feeling that quite a few more people than before are receptive to alternative information, but it appears that they are unable to express themselves in the public domain such as on social media.

The VIRUS-SCARE™ lockdown is in my view nearly over. However we still have invasive and pernicious government policies, such as mandatory vaccines (brain damage) and contact tracing; the ultimate snoop-snitch model for a police state.

The video above is by a nurse who is extremely red pilled considering they are paid to conform, not challenge.

Please let me know if you have any opinions in the comments. 

I'm interested in all points of view.