Saturday 19 January 2013

Today's Liberals Would Have Walked On By A Bleeding Martin Luther King




Podcast Powered By Podbean


Christopher Hitchens talked about moving to America because of the inspiration of Martin Luther King and the emancipation of the American woman a while back in an interview I watched of him debating religion. I realised then I'd underestimated MLK and this interview by comrade Eric Draitser of Stop Imperialism with Professor Tony Monteiro hammers it home. 

MLK was a revolutionary and I like him all the more for it. I will find more of what he had to say about the toxic military industrial complex now I know he was just as passionate about equality and justice everywhere. The exact opposite of the values of the American war machine that feeds a decadent and fatally malignant tumour on the planet.