Saturday 18 August 2012

Have Iran, US & Israel Ever Been Allies




It's true that in the mid eighties (and according to Michael Ruppert from the mid 70's) the US was selling arms to Iran through Israel in the Iran Contra scandal so the answer is yes but from time to time I come across information that says the Iranian theocracy is Western intelligence assets because they keep the facade going. I'm going to tag this under conspiracy theory because unlike straight forward conspiracy/corruption I just don't know what level the game is here. It's worth watching and there's even an appearance from an ONI intelligence officer called Jonathan Pollard who is in solitary after giving information to Israel. What caught my eye is that even Netenyahu can't spring him from prison which tells me he's not as powerful as we all think.

As ever, thoughts and feedback on this one appreciated.