Tuesday 14 August 2012

Al Frankovich's Heart Attack In George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Texas




Al Frankovich made the Gladio documentary for BBC 2 I posted the other day and I was rewatching this interview with him earlier on his CIA documentary 'On Company Business' when I did a quick search and noticed he died of a heart attack in George Bush Intercontinental Airport of Texas. The irony of this happening to a man whose opening scene in 'On Company Business' is the heart attack gun of the George Bush run CIA revealed at the Church commission is a little too much so I'm posting it while I piece together his body of work. 

The Wikipedia entry for Al has been desecrated if anyone would like to provide information for it please use the comments below and I will rebuild it if I can. He did good work.