Saturday 31 December 2011

Black Ops: Blindness & Stupidity




Podcast Powered By Podbean

The military/covert ops connection to the extensively documented alien abduction phenomena is revealing and asks a better class of question as to what's going on. This interview with Melinda Leslie by Mike Clelland is the best I've heard since being convinced of the issue by Dr. Karla Turner PhD. who died prematurely after receiving death threats from the black budget male only Archons back in the 90's.

What is clear to the listener is how out of their depth the military mindset is in either solving the problem of alien intervention and respecting the lives of the individuals involved. What they don't understand is that there's nothing worth fighting for if this is how they treat their citizens and that really the whole gravy train is about who has the best toys.

We also get to learn a little more of the collaborative side of the topic between the parasitical black ops and E.T.

I'd like to know more about that subject.

The story about the male police officer losing his temper with one of these types in an abduction scenario and then when nobody is looking taking a blow to the testicles is a story of two alpha males in reversed hierarchical positions that nobody could invent and is exactly the sort of information I've been looking for. In addition to this we get to know about what happens to military members who become abductees. We also learn more about the use of sexual abuse to secure the emotional states that these people (and E.T.) are most interested in and which supports the curiosity into our genetics that I've heard is the most important I.P. in the galaxy from very very different sources.

There's a lot more for me to learn and I suspend judgement on this information as the use of mind control would normally invalidate the information but I think if like me you listen to the entire (excellent) interview then it's hard not to take much if not most of it at face value. This is the value of oral testimony over text. The more one listens the easier it is to filter the rubbish out and believe me I wade through a lot of rubbish before I post media I think is of value.

There is a wealth of information in this interview.