Thursday 18 August 2011

William Henry - Star Walkers




Of all the researcher book-writing types who struggle to make a living from the esoteric  field without resorting to palm reading or selling lucky amulets I think William Henry is one of the most serious and interesting speakers. His forte I reckon is to examine fantastic notions in terms of historical record or precedent. He does a great job.

His latest work on light people should by my reckoning make him in a near deity within the New Age circuit though I never hear them discuss issues by interrogating their validity. You're a unicorn? Fine I am an avatar. That kind of rigour.

This is quite an old interview. Henrik Palmgren is noticeably less polished than now, which tells me he works hard to be the good interviewer he currently is.