Wednesday 6 April 2011

Feel Your Way (Credo Mutwa)


I recall reading somewhere that it's not what the story brings to you but what the reader brings to the story. It's an important point. There's no point listening to a story teller without being able to suspend disbelief and then, in this instance, only at the end can we make a judgement. One that like the Rubiks cube above I intend to feel my way through.

It seems to me that Credo Mutwa enjoys both being listened to and telling his story. I was delighted to hear an African telling this because it's the Dogon tribe who to my knowledge were the first to talk of an alien visitation to our planet many thousands of years ago. I loved listening to his story of our ability to communicate telepathically before the extra terrestrials taught us how to speak in order that we mine the monatomic gold they need. In the beginning was the word is an important sticking point to me from lots of different areas I'm researching. This includes from evolutionary biology to 3D metamorphic language transformation in the future.

But there's one point where I feel Credo Mutwa is being extraordinarily candid. Homosexuality in Africa is a life threatening persuasion. Africa is broadly speaking deeply homophobic and after his blood and semen extraction by aliens, followed by forced sex, his discovery that he had turned bisexual is both too odd an admission to make and one that is potential harmful to his well being. He reveals this both guardedly and with a soft of shame. It's a small point from the story, but one that is said in the same manner as the rest of his tale. 

There's a few more hours to finish this interview by David Icke and I don't want to formulate any thoughts till the end but the simple fact that I'm continuing is in itself validation of the content so far. David is a fabulous interviewer simply by virtue of letting the man speak.