Wednesday 6 December 2023

Fossil Fuel Fakery & The Net Zero Climate Scam







Shortest Video Clip Next & Longest is Last





I've been green all my life. As a young boy growing up in West Germany, I didn't know anything other than a clean and tidy environment close to nature. It was on our return to 'civvy street' in Southampton 1979 that I saw immediately the contrast including a lack of civic responsibility with refuse and plastic wrapping strewn everywhere.


I buy 2nd hand clothes and books from charity shops and used only an electric fan over decades in the tropics except in rare circumstances. I don't buy things I don't need and that includes bottled water when tap water with fluoride is fine.



Back in the day the author John Grant wrote a book called The Green Marketing Manifesto, and was generous enough to give me a credit, as many of us joined in with the online brainstorming on greenormal. Leaving the smallest footprint on whatever shape this planet is, is not a frivolous ideal.


When I state that zero sums climate change is a scam for the flock. I'm happy to discuss that with anyone. Climate is a wonderful subject. CO2 is an extraordinary requirement for life. I heart carbon and so do you.








Who is most invested 

          in the illusory and 

                usurious behaviour?