Wednesday 8 November 2023

How Did Zionists Steal Palestine?







I've always wondered how could Zionists after WWII and their trauma through perceived holocaust, be given a country (Israel) inside another country (Palestine), and then go on to holocaust the people who were there first?




After watching these short video clips of their memories I want to ask another question. I'm old enough to have met many WWI and WWII veterans as child because in the 70s and 80s their numbers began to dwindle. Not one of them, even when asking questions about their war experience ever laughed, smiled or talked fondly of their recollection. My Great-Uncle Bill was so traumatized by it that we were instructed not to ask him any questions.




My question is simple. Why are these veterans of genociding Palestine, gloating over it, patting their bellies and laughing their heads off? There's something not quite right about this and the only guess I can make is that maybe it's because they are all male. 


Is it circumcision that corresponds with no empathy at all?