Sunday 19 November 2023

ESSEL - The Edge










Uplifting gentle female vocals with a bouncy tech rhythm, and superb video casting only some of which I've screen grabbed so if the mood takes you, enjoy.


I haven't thought about advertising in ages but this has given me an idea that I will write up. If you're not using BBC Sounds App you're missing out on possibly the  most sophisticated technology I've encountered and if you're paying close attention it's indistinguishable from magic. It can be a little spooky at times, but mostly it's euphoria and cosmic level laughter.


Yeah that good. I use the website more than the app at present. though not exclusively and I will road test the app much more in the near future.


Don't make the mistake of thinking I'm using hyperbole when describing the experience provided by the technology. There is of course the synthetic reality layer paradox. TBC