Friday 14 April 2023

Here Is The News





Great pop song, quintessential 80s aesthetic and very acerbic observations. As an aside, I have a theory that ELO's Jeff Lynne could easily be the celebrity with the most doubles, masks etc. So easy to imitate with the perm and glasses. Witty as well as great music. Did you see this on twitter?




It's easy to find, just put Biden + Mask in the search engine, oh let me do it for you. I'm not saying it's true, AI can generate variations of these ad nauseum for a thousand years.

 My statements on Biden doubles, masks and so forth is well documented here last time I checked. If it becomes public knowledge, and it looks like it's getting that way, I'll be forced to pick up a new red pill that is considered heresy or madness, but the clones and doubles and masks go so much deeper than I could ever have anticipated. 

Another 18 months and nobody will care. We'll have much more pressing matters.