Wednesday 12 April 2023

Elon Musk's BBC Interview




I used to embed Twitter and then this platform would block twitter content, so I screen grab it usually, but this is unique. If you can wait a little, and press the play button (it might take a few seconds more than usual for the 'Twitter Spaces' audio to appear), I assure you it's worth the effort or failing that click on the link and listen to it on Twitter - It's about 3 minutes long and 3 minutes strong.

Please note, Elon is playing the good guy and BBC News are just being themselves. I don't support either of them, but we can enjoy the unscripted take down(s)

Update: I made a point of listening to the entire interview and there's a lot more going on and just when I thought I'd figured something out, the old doubts crept straight back in after another interview he did with creepy Bill Maher.

I'm pretty sure that Elon Musk's loyalty to humanity or otherwise is a Q level clearance question.