Tuesday 7 March 2023

Supreme Dicks (One Nation Under Blackmail)







In the 31st minute the transmission is briefly spoiled, but it quickly returns to the most extensively documented contemporary Epstein narrative to my knowledge. Mind blowing info for newcomers and Volume 1 (the text) is available in the UK, but not (so far) Volume 2 for some reason. That's the one I'd recommend for the old hands and so does WW.



One of their signatures, is that its crazier than you think. I'm not the first to say that. 

And so, when instructed that Putin is ex KGB, I know I'm exchanging conversation with someone who isn't informed that Bush senior was Director of CIA after 14 months ambassador time in Beijing (with an intermission between). Then V.P.

It's a lot of history. Even for accelerationists.

It's a lot of research.