Saturday 5 September 2020

Did Trump Sexually Abuse His Daughter Ivanka?












I've never been particularly invested in Donald Trump, his family, or indeed any celebrity's life for that matter.

Growing up with Trump on the cover of magazines, I assumed he was a brash and somewhat vulgar Billionaire. I knew he was host of The Apprentice and I ignored that too, even though we now know it ties up with the Looking Glass information.

That name popped up in a book I'm reading this morning, but I don't want to get sidetracked so I'll come back to that later.

The reason I posted all these photos is because I frequently encounter Trump haters (TDS) posting them as evidence of his degeneracy.

There's an uncomfortable fact that nobody asks though. 

If Trump abused his daughter, why is she working as a key member of his Whitehouse inner circle?

I don't mind people hating Trump.... I wasn't keen on him myself a few years back, but I do mind lazy or irrational thinkers who can't even interrogate their own premises.

If Trump or his support team had access to looking glass technology or it's output, the above scenario corroborates a long-planned and staged manner that would bring the world's attention to the single biggest problem humanity has?

What is that you ask?

The blackmailed child rapists in the media and entertainment business that hypnotise the masses into thinking war is normal, gender is a costume and slicing off pubescent breasts or hormonal reduction of a child's penis isn't child abuse?

Q taught us the laser pointer strategy, and good Lord I see Democrats walking into the trap, again, and again, and again.

Use Logic.