Friday 22 September 2017

Paul Is Dead - The Replacement of Paul McCartney




Like any rational human, I thought the Paul is Dead thing was a silly time waster story when I first heard it about five years ago. Even when presented with the physical evidence in photographs I ignored it and put it to the back of my mind.

Over time however I began to realise that people I trust had given it significant credence but still I had too many unanswered questions so I moved it from impossible to possible but needs researching.

That process ended last week while I was bed ridden for a few days and had time to listen to subjects that I normally skip over. This presentation by Sofia Smallstorm and Mike Williams is the definitive discussion for this topic. I find Sofia a little too snooty for my taste in her exchanges with Mike but between them they present an overwhelming amount of information that makes it difficult to impossible to reject.

There are still lots of questions that remain to be answered, but I'm now, finally convinced of the Tavistock role in manufacturing the 60's.

In some ways it's exciting because if the social engineers can do this, what can't they do?

I feel I'm living in a different world, and once again I'm in awe of the people who have the balls and the brains to pull the wool over our eyes. 

Sheeps wool.

Just to be clear I'm not convinced that Viv Stanshall is a Bill Shepherd's persona but given how the 'new' Paul McCartney AKA Apple Corp (A Paul Corpse) took creative control of The Beatles from Sgt Pepper onwards, the Viv Stanshall quote above makes a lot of sense.