Monday 30 January 2012

Neil Kramer - Without Original Thoughts, You're Just Cabling For The System



I shall probably have to go and track the original recording down as it is truncated here and yet it's so good. I was recommended the montalk site by a friend in Crete a few days back and we had our lines crossed for a few seconds as in the super woo genre this word usually refers to Montauk. Anyway I checked out the site and noticed an unusually good summary of the alien as transdimensional issue that ticked off a lot of cross reference research of my own. I'm not saying it's perfect, but it is no better than I could do if pushed to provide a summary. I link to it here but the point it makes that Neil touches on right at the end is transdimensional nature of our most hard to solve problems. This is a must listen segment. The last fifteen if pushed for time.