Monday 19 December 2011

More NASA Moon Landing Photo Fakery




I'm so annoyed with myself because I spotted this of my own accord some time ago. I thought how come the earth looks so far away to fly to? The answer is three days but as you can see from the video it's another cut and paste job.

Again, it's a nuanced story. NASA did fly to the moon, but they had to replace the film and photography for reasons we can only guess at. As they haven't been back since and have cancelled any intention of returning and sealed off the moon from anyone trespassing, contravening all space treaties, we can only assume that there is information in the original film and photography they don't want us to see.

Real scientists are asking all the questions. The fake scientist are doing as instructed. It's business as usual.