Friday 16 December 2011

The Apocalypse & Revelations Are Awesome



An Apocalypse (Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil" or "revelation") is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted. 

Both The Apocalypse and Revelation have been cynically reframed by the Vatican (and the other Abrahamic faiths) to relate to catastrophe and disaster. It is part of their vast arsenal and track record of historical revisionism to deceive us to be fearful and seek salvation through their services.

Through a readers encouragement I revisited Neil Kramer's work last night and I enjoyed it very much. Like Neil I also believe we're living in the Apocalypse, as the self evident daily revelations of inarguable global elite hypocrisy dissolves in full view of those who are both awake and aware. It's a one of the best things of living in these times and the show has already started as far as I'm concerned. 

There's some very nice lines in this interview including the obsession of our age to own 'nice things' as a poor reflection of our species given half the planet gets by on two bucks a day - it's unconscionable. 

I returned to Neil's work thinking I'd find him humourless and a little too worthy for my taste but I was wrong. He's got some very useful paradigms for separating what is and isn't important.