Thursday 14 July 2011

I Wanna Do Bad Things With You


Back in Hong Kong I was tipped off that this is good but it's only in the last few days that I've watched the first series of True Blood. I could rattle on forever over trivia like Anna Paquin's adorable gap teeth or the creative balls of setting the first credible southern based U.S. TV drama since Dukes of Hazard (just kidding, there is no comparison) but the kicker is the entire first series could be Annunaki 101. You've got closet ritual blood drinking, shape shifting and the whole political notion of who are we as meat eaters of animals to get sniffy with a complex group of trans dimensional entities who are just dying to come out of the closet.

I'm doing deep immersion off-the-grid ethnography. Normal services will resume when that finishes.