Wednesday 8 June 2011

Throw Away Children - The Franklin Scandal



The same story as David Icke talks about. Networks of ritual child sex abusers of children at the highest levels of all of society. I knew of the Franklin scandal only slightly but now I'm interested in justice for the systemically abused I am tying up the threads from different corners of the internet. Main stream media otherwise known as the lap dog press isn't going to speak truth to power. I'm sure the highest levels of media are also populated by ritual child sex abusers. That's hardly a breaking story you're going to see any day soon.

The last film evidence of this blew up mysteriously in a plane crash but I'm betting somewhere there's more. That film will be as explosive as bullets. Please buy Nick Bryant's Book 'The Franklin Scandal' where 50% of the profits go towards the abused children.