Monday 25 April 2011

Trauma Based Mind Control & Burnworthy Manor


Expect this interview to stretch credulity, though if you hang in there they get the low frequency magnetic and RF scans shooting off the grid when checking his claims. Also you might want to check out the homepage for Burnworthy Manor and take a closer look at the history of the this place for 'intimate conferences'. Pay attention to the shield symbolism and if that wets your palate try translating the Latin line underneath.


I had long and fascinating call last night with somebody who taught me many things (the second educational Skype of the day) but the key learning was for me to notice the importance of details. Straight away I'm getting results this morning. So thanks for that BIll.

Dave Marrow the subject of the film above wraps up this interview with a little sound bite I coincidently tossed at someone as away of saying goodbye. You know who you are. Get over it.


Via We Must Know