Monday 7 March 2011

Why Is A Business Conference In Saudi Attended By Clinton Taking UFOs Seriously?


I wrote back here towards the end of the post that I started to take the leaking of information a bit more seriously when the business world started charging money to talk about the subject. At the recent Fifth Annual Global Competitive forum in Jeddah with tickets at $5000 a pop Bill Clinton also appeared and a number of speakers began to talk about the possible commercial opportunities to be had should confirmation that our planet has never really been unknown to extra and inner terrestrial life emerge.  Those videos are now online at Youtube and I think the first one by Stanton Friedman is the most compelling.


Former academic turned Silicon Valley investor Jacques Vallee was a favourite scholarly Ufology writer to Terence McKenna. He reconciled the transdimensional nature of the subject with things like fairies in mythology. We increasingly have a similar understand of a lot of things though his polymath skills are superior to mine.


The last speaker of interest is Physics Professor Michio Kaku who makes a reasonable case for keeping an open mind but often appears as the 'authorized voice of materialist science' on Television for the American information consumer.


If you think this is all nonsense you'll be delighted to learn I intend to begin sharing my learnings from some of these pretty compelling topics. I doubt I'll be able to do more than point my fingers in directions to rather than rap my knuckles on something more concrete than pattern recognition and best-guess speculation. But I'm sort of obliged to to get it out there on the understanding you do your own homework too once in a while.