Saturday 5 March 2011

Crop Geometry Semiotics


It's probably a tricky brief to crack when advertising planners are avoiding the most exciting communication challenge on the planet (sustainable wealth creation) or seemingly refuse to discuss the meaning of 'who or what' briefed the genius creatives that came up with crop geometry. I cant remember what sent me back to the topic, but I did a video search some time ago, and came across a video which had one 'holy fuck' moment for me in terms of coming off the fence as to who or what was creating the phenomenon. I knew it wasn't us.




Apart from quickly learning that the dazzling complexity of recent years is beyond the ability of two men in a pub plotting hoaxes, I came across a largely unknown fact buried in a well made documentary that was so significant it should have made headline news. I've written about manufactured consent before but didn't at that time understand why exopolitical pattern creation could be so dangerous to the strange and largely unknown beasts who shapecontrol and influence mainstream media news.




Very simply the bent crop stalks at fields where crop geometry magically appears overnight within a few hours usually between 2 and 5 am were compared to normal stalks and what you see below is something very important to know. The non control stalks have been subject to such intense heat at the stem nodes that the excess water has swollen the structure and enabled it to bend over without breaking. This can only be done by exposing the crop to electromagnetic frequency range(s). I say plural as we might not know them all but in short it's like say microwaving a field to precise patterns.




So that's science. Not men pulling a prank after a few pints down the pub (though there are a few shoddy attempts at that). It's unidentified electric universe stuff. Over and over again, every time I've investigated anything that's a bit bonkers I've come away with one golden rule and inviolable learning. The people with the firmest convictions and most rigid cognition have done the least research. If you believe that crop circles are man-made, or frivolous, then you haven't done your homework. Take a quick peek at a mosaic below and then go do 15 minutes of Youtube searches/viewing. It's voluminous, well documented, getting more complex each year and the worst aspect is putting up with some questionable taste in music. 




Then when you've got a feel for the range and complexity of it all, you need to watch that documentary I mentioned because that's when I started to put my planning head into action and needed to know what the message was. I wrote at the beginning 'cracking the brief'. That's because it had already been written and the creative already executed. I just didn't know what that brief could possibly be. Let's just say whoops your strategy isn't showing. Which is why it's such genius.


I wont give the game away yet but the most important thing you need to know in the doco is quietly tucked away in such an obvious place that I only realised its importance as I started to write this post.  I've given you a 6 month advantage on where my head was at when I began the exercise. I'll add more evidence and clues in my next post on the subject including the turning point Tesseract shape. 

Good luck. I certainly had a divine hand along the way. Though I often couldn't explain it at the time.