Friday 30 May 2008

Why I've been quiet


Well primarily I've been flying , and I still have a little more to do although I'm hoping to squeak in another Tamil Nadu run if time permits (God I love India) but I'm also having difficulty accessing, posting and uploading pictures of my blog here in China.

I'm very aware that I've dipped out on some memes that came my way, not responded to a gazillion emails or interesting comments on my blog, and even failed to write some pieces I was asked to. There are naturally reasons for this and I anticipate things will be back to normal sometime in the beginning of June.

3 comments:

  1. Charles, am trying to reach you, but can't get through. Give me a call. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. we don't like you being quiet, plus you're not awfully good at it ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get well soon Charlie. Sounds like you're having a rough day.

    I'll be blogging a lot in the next few days I think. Feel a big rumble coming on :0

    ReplyDelete