Tuesday 5 April 2011

Arizona Wilder




Even if 1% of what Arizona Wilder says is authentic the world is a whole lot different than any of us could conceive. I dont apologise for avoiding traditional fact checking as the volume of content I'm reviewing simply doesn't leave time. To compensate I'm learning to rely on every contextual detail I can draw on and an increasing library of body language, tone and demeanour. 


Half the time wasters have a story that is largely backed up by what I've learned but the 10% disinfo creates a lot of work to figure out things effectively. If there's one comment about Arizona Wilder it feels like her obvious trauma is an explanation for the nature of her story, but that is a vastly different story than being a time waster. I don't believe she is though it's worthwhile reading this account of her story so you can make your own mind up.