Wednesday 4 November 2020

Clones & Body Doubles























The subject of clones and body doubles is one I usually avoid as I couldn't in the past see how a clone could be used, outside of exceptional circumstances such as the safety of world leaders.

However, it's widely accepted that leaders like Kim Jong-un, Putin, Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi have all used body doubles. This is only disputed by ignorance and not serious research. You'd be surprised how close to home the subject is in the UK.

Do you remember when many of us claimed Hillary Clinton used a body double at the 9/11 ceremony? That's the one time I referred to the subject because it was so obvious.

I now understand the wider use of doubles and clones in the last few years. 

Sharing the information isn't in my interest, so I'll leave it to the reader to put forward a reason that provides a logical answer. 

It gives me great hope that the wildest information dovetails neatly with not only the information I have, but also what is occurring now.

It's a crazy time to be living.