Tuesday 21 August 2012

The Talented Mr Obama




Because I'm unattached to a political ideology other than my own view of the world I don't like getting sucked into endless criticism of politicians. I prefer to look at the good and the bad sides of all candidates. Now I admit that's tough to do looking at the arseholes the GOP fronts but I try.  If it was just me and Romney on a desert island I'd talk to the guy for sure.

However this little clip on Barry Soetoro AKA Barack Obama is fairly accurate from my research. I don't think there's anything in it to demand he is removed from the Whitehouse They all lie don't they? Barry has a very colourful past. It's his drone executions and persecution of whistleblowers and backtracking on campaign promises that are unacceptable to the person who cares about actions not words. Liberals are two faced in this respect. Like Republican flag wavers they are two faced Do Gooders up for the most massive compromises.

So fuck you both poor saps......OK, just kidding but c'mon. They're on the same team.