Saturday 30 July 2011

Lizard Love?

Photobucket

There was a time when I couldn't get enough of Stewart's work because I wanted to know as much as possible about the Annunaki/reptilian topic. 

I became uneasy with political diagnosis on his blog which for a former Montauk victim struck me as symptomatic of mind control or Stockholm syndrome. Maybe they're the same thing?

However, I like to go back and check up on people as we all have our ups and downs and this interview is, despite lapses of focus on the interviewers part, chock full of hard core information that only a handful of people on the planet are, as far as I can determine, able to explain.

I'm increasingly concious that there's a bit of Reptilian/R  Complex in all of us. Even though we didn't quiet request the gene splicing. On the bright side mongrels have always been a bit sturdier than pure bred bloodlines.

Is it lizard love? 

Sorta.