Friday 3 June 2011

Molecular Visualisations & The Destruction of the Temple (DNA Transcription)




The second video isn't my preferred genre of DNA manipulation research but I never discount anybody's work now until I've heard them out and the DNA transcription story seems to be carved in stone though I think the entire presentation has been padded out to the max. In any case the transcription story is a whole lot more compelling if you've done any digging around on the history of the Anunnaki and wondered what ever happened to the missing link between Homo Erectus and Homo Sapien

The more I look into it the harder it is to explain away the historical records for genetic DNA intervention, cultural observation and then a seemingly simple explanation that maybe we are a genetically engineered experiment

Throw in the notion of being manipulated by proxy groups run by that same higher intelligence and you've arrived at David Icke's reptilians


But that's unthinkable isn't it?