Wednesday 13 April 2011

FBI Roswell Report




If you sniff about the dark corners of the web, the mention of white hats at work in the darkened departments of the CIA gets a mention now and again. I should add that in the multipolar world I espouse and which is far removed from a reductionist 20th century binary thinking model that I totally rejec,t it makes sense to me that good people are both at work within the CIA and also making headway into rooting out the tumours that ostensibly run most of it. 

However, by and large I have a theory that the FBI is still in the business of law and order and is biding its time. I may well be wrong on that but their work on the 911 investigation is more in tune with my thinking even though mistakes have been made by all parties. Even so this released report on the Roswell incident is in line with my view that the general thrust of the FBI is to serve the people and by and large that's a long lost goal from the CIA (and their British counterparts) who have a finger in every criminal venture or warmongering pie on the planet. I may by wrong of course but that's how it feels.

If a UFO was found in Roswell, the issue of who got the tech and where are the back engineered copies as well as who paid for/is paying for it is going to be foremost. I guess.


Update: I'm increasingly persuaded by Douglas Dietrich' account of the Roswell incident: