Sunday 3 April 2011

The Cosmic Midwife

    

There are two reasons I use the childbirth visual above. The first is a peculiar experience I had which I'll call a transdimensional unity experience whereby everything fell into place and I was aware of the true nature of my individuated conciousness as a baby who is just delivered learns in a startling manner that the womb is no longer the only reality.

The second reason is that I suspect if our species is to experience a leap into higher conciousness we are unlikely to do it fully on our own given the forces of targeted and automated cynicism lined up against us, and that some sort of cosmic midwifery action would be helpful in facilitating the transition. An analysis of the solar system and cosmic events like precession suggests the universe does indeed conspire to facilitate that metamorphosis but I can't help feeling that some last minute external well wishers are also rooting for us.