Saturday 5 March 2011

We Are Stardust, We Are Golden






"I'll camp out on the land - I'll try to set my soul free" -Matthew's Southern Comfort never fails to hit the spot.The last photo is this year's catwalk which is heavily biased towards the silver spacewalk, and nothing to do with the price of an ounce going up exponentially. My friends tell me there's a huge difference between buying silver and actually having it in metal in a safe. Paperwork I guess.




Other times I find myself singing Life on Mars because some are utterly unambiguous about that number. Then I get distracted because I didn't know what time it was and the lights were low. Or is it because he'd like to come and meet us but he thinks he'd blow our minds?


Hey that's far out, so you heard him too? Very few have heard or seen this original.



I have no idea why but one picture I posted on Tumblr two days ago has gone ballistic around the world. Here it is.


We look so small and fragile from the moon. We pretend we're not, but we feel so omnipotent staring into our iPhones.