Saturday 2 April 2011

Liberation is a Scary Ride



Intellectually the last few months have been the most challenging of my life. Just when I thought I'd turned a corner the rabbit hole plunged deeper. I've learned a few great lessons. The most important is that the ridiculous notion of finite truths and answers. Really good thinking comes from suspending judgement and that's a whole lot easier said than done. Another realisation is that I don't think there's any one expert out there who can compile it all together in a way that I agree with everything they say. I have my trusted sources of course but for the first time ever I'm happy to get all the information possible and reach a work in progress conclusion for myself.

Sometimes  I've erased weeks of learning on the realisation I've become too dependant on any one source and finally paid a heavier price than if I'd just suspended judgement a little longer or been a little bit more sceptical and in the hard core cases a little more open minded.

The interview above is starting to resonate with me on a level that gives a sneak preview of things to come. It was Michael Tsarion who said something along the lines of when the curtain is unveiled the number of people who have said nothing but will want to present themselves as being in the know or aligned with us conspiratorial scholars will be annoying. He's right and so on that note I just want to tip you off officially that conspiracy (or whatever epithet turns you on) is the new black. The earlier you jump in the less obstacles will be in our collective way.