Saturday 21 November 2020

Israeli Prime Minister At Epstein's New York Townhouse





While researching on CSPAN, I came across a video of Joe Biden at AIPAC and found a segment that speaks loudly of his relationship with former Israeli PM Ehud Barak, pictured above discretely visiting Jeffrey Epstein's town house in New York before he was suicided.

I'm not talking about the somewhat comical double (or clone, for arguments sake) currently playing the Biden role. I'm talking about the hard-nosed, nasty piece of work Joe Biden the Ultra Zionist, who plotted the murder of his wife Neilia, and indirectly his 13 month old baby Naomi, to marry his babysitter, now his wife Dr Jill Biden. Who is just as bloodthirsty as sleepy joe


That Joe Biden had so much power, I kick myself when I recall Sam Ismail (I'm still not sure if that was his real name) remarked that Joe Biden, was 'white bread', when Obama was elected in 2008 and inaugurated in 2009.

If I'd bothered to research him, I'd have found out very quickly that no malarkey Joe, was a very dangerous DC operator, and that was magnified when he made VP pick. 

The reason for this post is I ask you to examine the brief clip I've posted above, because the body language by Ehud Barak, and the closeness of his relationship with Joe Biden is unprecedented, even in the disgusting and vile world of AIPAC.

Go ahead, take a look. 

Tell me what you see.

I can't even articulate it.