Friday 26 June 2020

Occulted Kate Bush?





I very much like Kate Bush's work and I've exhalted her in the past for Wuthering Heights.

I'm not a fan of the few rare interviews of her though. She's just not that interesting, funny or excessively compelling which worked for me as I quite like just enjoying the music without becoming obsessed with a person, I'm unlikely to meet.

However, lately I've been watching her videos and my spidey sense tells me she's a fully initiated priestess. The video above coupled with some screenshots that will mean something to researchers of symbolism might give the reader an indication of what I'm referring to.

It's in light of the mind control and occult training of William Shepherd AKA McCartney MKII that this becomes an increasing likelihood. 

Another Tavistock production?

I say yes.