Tuesday 5 April 2016

เหิมเกริม!! กลุ่มวัยรุ่น!!รวมตัว รุมทำร้าย อริ !! จับแก้ผ้า (29/1/59) อ.พนม จ.สุราษฎร์ธานี




Do not watch this if you're sensitive.

Let's assume she did the worst thing possible to her friends. 

For example. She slept with their boyfriends and transmitted AIDS. I just made that up but the point I'm trying to understand is what makes people attack in groups when the victim is alone? I've seen this elsewhere in a Tumblr video clip that I guessed was somewhere in China or a Chinese ethnic group in the Philippines. It seems to be an Asian trait.

Am I being too hasty? Is this an unfair generalisation?

There are many things I love about Thailand but the mob mentality for attacking people on their own, irrespective of their crime is a deep cowardice that I claim is central to a damaged psyche and one of the few criticisms I level at this part of the world.

Our damaged psyche is we drop bombs on others and defend our way of life.

Update: Original video removed.