Saturday 18 August 2012

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon





I'm just listening to Bart Sibrell who made this documentary. His ability to apologise for making Buzz Aldrin punch him in this documentary posted above has motivated me to repost it because I like people who know how to say sorry.

I think what's important with the Moon Landing Hoax is the ability to consider that you've been lied to. You don't have to change your mind, but to be so inflexible as unable to have an open mind with so much evidence is a little unhealthy, although not uncommon. 

Personally it's Jay Weidner's front screen projection explanation of lunar photography that does it for me but this is still an excellent and persuasive documentary. The BBC purchased it for airing but never showed it. Understandable really as the whole jig is up when people wake up to this subject.

If you start questioning the moon landings. What else are you going to question?

Here's the interview with Bart Sibrell on Coast To Coast and a fascinating addition with Art Bell in the Philippines interviewing Dr Colin Rourke, a credible interviewee on the subject.



I should add that I've not yet heard an account that explains all the anomalies. Just because I reject NASA's explanation doesn't mean I actually know for sure what went down. It's quite a complex (and often complicated) subject. Some people get very emotional over it.

Update: The Colin Rourke video has been deleted.