The release of these videos were delayed because Dr Peterson was concerned that it might contain some material that was just too sensitive, and which might endanger Project Camelot. He spent time checking with colleagues to ensure that Project Camelot would be safe, to release the material. At the time of writing, he has not specified what the sensitive parts of the video are - though one might guess. Project Camelot have taken the decision to take these risks upon their own shoulders and to release the interview in its entirety. It has not been cut.
Camelot hope that those who have been waiting this for what feels quite a long time may understand the complexities and many factors involved, and that being a whistleblower is far from a simple matter. Dr Peterson is a person of high integrity who is very concerned about some of the problems faced by the human race, and who to his immense credit feels that he must give a warning. Besides the warning, as you will see, he offers a substantial smorgasbord of fascinating information on a very broad range of subjects.
Dr Peterson is an extremely well-informed insider - and a most remarkable and brilliant scientist - who came forward to talk with Project Camelot publicly because he feels deeply for the issues he cares and knows are too important to keep silent about.
We salute his courage.
Among the many things Dr Peterson spoke about at length was his strong, informed belief that there will be a melt-down of the global economy - and US infrastructure - which may be almost upon us.
There is much, much more. Here is a very general list of the subjects discussed:
• The probable (in Dr Peterson's strong opinion) collapse of the economy, infrastructure, and law and order in the US
• The Aurora (now retired from service and replaced by vehicles capable of superluminal travel) and the TR-3B (the large flying triangle, which functions as an aircraft carrier)
• Artificial intelligence and advanced robotics
• The "information field" and how the body, the mind, and DNA really function
• Healing modalities which work very rapidly and effectively
• 'Rescuing' brilliant scientists out of the old USSR
• How Mir (the Russian Space Station) was so heavy that it could not have been assembled without 'help' from our 'friends' (or, to be exact, the Russians' friends)
• Time spent in the Vatican Library
• The existence of Sumerian high technology
• Quantum computing (off-camera, Dr Peterson held in his hand a cheap quantum chip, which he had assembled himself in his own laboratory, with the computing power of 10,000 PCs)
• Why you should not spend too much time in front of your new Digital TV
• The reality of the US prison camps
• How President Obama was (in all probability) set up
• How he came to understand that 15% of the world's population (of all races) have ET ancestry that can be seen in their DNA - and are also resistant to mind control technologies.