Saturday 24 December 2011

Clif High On Radio Ground Zero Live - 8/10/11





Found at: FilesTube

I'm quite surprised to pick up on this recording as I don't think I've heard it before. As a caveat I've just listened to one of the worst (Possibly August 2008 Radio Common Sense) forecast interviews I've heard from Clif but I prefer to listen to his work in light of this post back here where we can put our own spin on the semantics and make your own future interactive. That's probably not very funny to anybody but me.

However, It pleases me that so many different ways of uploading these recordings are appearing in different file sharing formats like Files Tube who have this mp3 embedding facility that I can't figure out how to do myself. Anyway I've posted a back up copy below the Youtube recording for reference. 

Long live the internet.

Update: The audio is now missing. I'll try to find something more contemporary.