Wednesday 29 June 2011

John Lash - Contemporary Dementia, Sophia & The Organic Light


I've been listening to John Lash for a few days now. His message is quite unusual in so much as he makes bold spiritual claims in his talks. I stepped away for a few seconds while listening, and heard something crash in the next room immediately. I returned to see my speakers had both been thrown in splendid poltergeist fashion from their carefully positioned stereo sound placement. 

I thought to myself Lash was either saying something completely heretical or prophetic right at that moment so I set the player back a minute or two and re-listened. I wasn't going to post this audio as it's unlikely to be interesting to anyone but me, though as something threw my speakers down and broke one of the feet I'm spreading the word.